Mindfulness Meditation And Its Benefits
Mindfulness Meditation is a very simple practice. Anyone can do this. Mindfulness is just done by sitting and doing nothing. It is that simple. The Mindfulness Meditation is like an updated version of VIPASSANA. Mindfulness, Vipassana and Transcendental Meditation they are basically Buddhist Meditation techniques. The sitting practice of mindfulness meditation gives us an opportunity to become more present with ourselves just as we are. Mindfulness Meditation is a key element in happiness. Mindfulness is an awareness of our thoughts and feelings as they happen moment to moment. Mindfulness allows us to see the present moment clearly. When we do that, it can positively change the way we see ourselves and our lives. Mindfulness lets us stand back from our thoughts and start to see their patterns. Gradually, we can train ourselves to notice when our thoughts are taking over and realize that thoughts are simply ‘mental events’ that do not have to control us. Knowing yourself to take notice of your thoughts feelings body sensations and the world around you is the first step to mindfulness. Anyone can practice mindfulness anywhere but it can be especially helpful to take a mindful. When we are mindful then we show up for our lives we do not miss them in being distracted or in wishing for things to be different.
How Does Mindfulness Meditation Work
Mindfulness meditation is the practice of intentionally focusing on the present moment and paying attention to the sensations, thoughts, and emotions that arise. If we do Mindfulness meditation regularly, we can experience peace of mind, good health, inner joy and happiness within us and lots of awareness and we enjoy the Present moment. Mindfulness Meditation can change physical brain structure and you feel a new fully awaken man is born. You will notice how suddenly a small thing makes you joy. Ego will also disappear and you will find subtle changes.
Mindfulness Meditation And Its Benefits
Mindfulness Meditation improves well being
- Mindfulness Meditation will Increase your capacity for mindfulness supports many attitudes that contribute to a satisfied life.
- You became more aware of the present moment and understand ourselves better.
Mindfulness Meditation also helps us to notice signs of stress and anxiety earlier and helps us to deal with them better.
Mindfulness Meditation improves Physical Health
- Help relieve stress
- Treat heart disease
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce chronic pain
- Improve sleep
Mindfulness Meditation improves Mental Health
- Substance abuse
- Eating disorders
- Couples’ conflicts
- Anxiety disorders
The technique of Mindfulness Meditation
- Find a quiet area and sit in a comfortable position
- When meditating wear comfortable clothing that won’t bother you or distract you.
- Start the meditating with just a five to 10 minute and work up from there. Don’t choose to start meditating for an hour. Instead, choose the small section that will help you.
- Try to make your mind empty feel happy and try to live present moment. Aware everything about your environment then concentrates on your breath.
- Watch your thoughts but don’t get attached that thought, Just be the witness.
- Just watch your breath how it comes in and how it goes out but don’t get involved with that thought. The process must be effortless.
- Feel body sensations such as an itch or tingling and do this without judgment and let them pass. And notice each part of your body in sensation from head to toe.
- You feel the different kind of taste and touches and different kind of smell but remember do not stuck on that feeling just let then go.
- You can feel sensation in mindfulness meditation if you are experiencing a pain in your body. This mediation skill can help to reduce pain and tension in your body. And you can choose a part of your body to focus on, either internally or externally. The sensation can be pleasant, unpleasant, or neutral? But remember “there is now a pleasant feeling” or “there is an ache here”. Observe how our mind and body can interact with these feelings.
- The mind will definitely get distracted by going along with sounds or sensations and thoughts. Whenever that happens, recognize that you have been distracted and bring your attention back to the breathing or to the objective noticing of that thought or sensation. But try to aware present moment.
- You can do Mindfulness Meditation anytime. Remember whatever you are doing do it mindfully. When you are taking shower do it mindfully and notice how water is falling on your head and how water flows downward. Do this also with walking feel the touch of your feet how it touches ground also try with eating when you eating any fruit feel the dimension of that fruit how you touch that fruit. It is that simple.
- Learn to enjoy do this Meditation from Heart-fully.
Do this every day. For best result choose a morning time or at night before you sleep it will make tremendously unforgettable changes within you.